100 Days of Virtue Achievement Chart
Motivate your class to consistently grow in their Virtue for 100 straight days!
This colorful achievement chart is a list of all 12 Virtues with 108 caterpillars printed on the chart and 108 adorable butterfly stickers ready to cover them. The caterpillars represent the changes we want to make, and the butterflies represent our success when we grow in our Virtue!
How to use this tool:
- Hang it in a prominent place in your classroom for easy reference.
- This is a chart that your whole class can work on together. Everyone has to contribute effort for a sticker to be earned for the day.
- Fill out the 100 Days of Virtue Chart together with the name of your class at the top. Example: “We are Mr. Thomas' Third grade Class and We Choose Virtues!”
- Ask all the kids to sign the white border of the chart with their name. You should sign it too so they can see that you are going to use Virtues right along with them.
- Talk about what kind of reward they would like when they have reached 100 Days of Virtue, Perhaps a field trip or an ice cream party. This may be an event you would have planned anyway, but just “re-purpose” it to honor the character of your class.
- Start each day by selecting a class Virtue in Focus. Watch the entire class for examples so you can explain exactly why they earned a sticker. ·
- The goal is to cover every caterpillar with a butterfly sticker! (8 of the days have two caterpillar spots so that when everyone works especially hard on a particular Virtue, you have the opportunity to cover two!)
- If you need to skip a day due to lack of effort, just cover the caterpillar another day.
- When all the caterpillars have become butterflies, you have achieved 100 days of Virtue! Time to celebrate!
- 108 butterfly stickers
- 1 11 x 17 poster printed on high-quality paper
Your poster and stickers will be delivered in a poster tube usually within 48 hours.
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary