How to use this tool:
- Hang it in a prominent place
for easy reference.
- The rules are easy to remember. the first rule (Obey) is a one word rule, the second rule (Be Kind) is a two word rule, and so on.
- Notice that the rules are in order of priority. If a child is helping but not obeying, they need to obey because Obey is the first rule.
- Each time you give an instruction, ask the kids what rule it fits under.
- Once the kids know the rules you should practice holding up one, two or three fingers to show them what rule you need them to use at any given moment. It works wonders!
One 11 x 17 poster on high quality paper
Your poster will be delivered in a poster tube and shipped usually within 48 hours.
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary